Page 1 of 1

Combat Net V 3.1 question

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:16 pm
by Jack
I am trying to get in on the new league. So I went to Combat Net, that's how I am supposed to register isn't it? If someone could post a link so that I may participate I would appreciate it.
The Combat Net server dosn't seem to be working for me. Anyone else have that problem.
Thanks in advance.

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:07 am
by Mike Rothery
There is a fix posted on the Combat Command & Combat Net forum

Combat Net Fix

The forum there can help you with such problems in future.

Combat Command Forum

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:25 am
by Jack
Thanks Mike,
I shall try it.

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:43 am
by Jack
Mike
I tried it and the page dosn't want to come up. I followed the instructions as per. Any other hints or help would be great.

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:01 am
by Mike Rothery
Originally posted by Jack:
Mike
I tried it and the page dosn't want to come up. I followed the instructions as per. Any other hints or help would be great.

I did a re-install of Combat Net myself yesterday. Just change the line in the .ini file from combatnet.militarygameronline.com to www.militarygameronline.com and it should work.

It does take a few seconds to load the foyer with all the game options though.