Page 1 of 1

Download server

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:02 am
by StefanE
Hi

I just reformatted my harddrive and need to download SPWaW again. But I can't find any functional server to download from. Sofar I have tried WorthPlaying.com, GamersHell.com and FilePlanet.com but neither of them gives me a complete file - I just get 1kB, then the transfer stops.

Have anyone of you tried those servers recently and can verify that you could download correctly?

Does anyone know of any other server to download from?

Thanks in advance

/Stefan

RE: Download server

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:05 am
by Puukkoo
Are you sure you don't have some over-zealous firewall interrupting the mess all the time?

Hope you get it downloaded.

RE: Download server

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:27 am
by StefanE
No, I'm not sure, so I will look into it. Thanks for the tips.

/Stefan

RE: Download server

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:44 am
by KNomad
WorthPlaying was the only server I didn't have problems with.

RE: Download server

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:42 pm
by Puukkoo
Servers do have their own problems. They'll usually be in order after few hours.