Page 1 of 1

New Scen Depots?

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 7:50 pm
by chiphart
I've recently uploaded a new scen to the matrix-hosted Game Depot and I noticed that the "newest" scen on there is from...mid-July. I can't imagine that no one out there has developed a scen in almost 6 months, so I wonder: am I looking in the wrong place? Is there a more popular place to upload scens for others?

Any help appreciated - thanks!

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 8:59 pm
by David Heath
Hi

It may be my fault let me look into this.

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:55 am
by Warrior
The Matrix scenario depot is, alas, not the best place to post your work, and hasn't been for quite some time. Until it is fixed, I would suggest contacting Fabio at The Armor Site, or one of the other support sites that post scenarios.