Page 1 of 2

pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:20 am
by GOOSESTEPPER
get a hold of me if anyones up for a game email the_GOOSE_STEPPER_@hotmail.com, id play a ladder game also i beat the ai as axis played a little as allied but got bored after 44 lol. anybody play call of duty multiplayer?

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:06 am
by Daykeras
I am both up for a game and I do play (or did play) Call of Duty. I stopped playing when they nerfed my gun *tear*

I'm up for any side. If you want we can wait for a few more players. Personally I'd like to play Russia and China. Japan, Wallies, and Germany always bugged me :P

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:19 am
by GOOSESTEPPER
daykeras i sent ya n email into your inbox. anybody reading this thread if they want to join in on a game welcome, post here n will start a war. lol. later gang.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:25 am
by a511
hi guys!

i love to play 2v2 games so if u guys didnt start the game, i will be glad to join! im fine to play any sides and lets made it a ladder game.

just one thing, do u want to wait for the release of new patch? cos i find the new rules a lot better than the stock game and it also fix a couple of bugs. if not, then we have to set our own hse rules.

heres the std settings (for v1.04 game):
- level 1940 scenario
- advanced supply ON (area/auto supply off, at least for me)
- Fuel ON
- Time Limit ON
- Fog of War ON
- AV: 70 + London or Moscow at end of WA turn
- no-attack-Spain, no prussia and "british bombing Jp" gambit.

AN

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:28 am
by Daykeras
Sweet!
Anywho I'm up for either, but I do very much agree the patch will be a better game, though that 3 pop bonus to Japan _may_ be just a little too much. We may have to have a house rule concerning that.

Would it be ladder a511 or just for kicks?

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:35 am
by a511
Daykeras: oh, just edit my previous thread (as i didnt expect u will reply so quickly). i prefer to make it a ladder game as this will make the players more committed to the game (at least less likely to have MIA).

AN

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:35 am
by GOOSESTEPPER
hey guys email me its at the top o the page, cuz dont forget about the goose cuz im loose honk honk! yeah ill be whatever germany, or germany lol. no ill be whatever. a511 when s the patch coming out? i dont wanna be left in the stone age.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:37 am
by GOOSESTEPPER
rite now its 12 36 am et time im goin to sleep if you guys want to start id take the wallie s so you guys could get your moves out i could return em tmoro bfor work or after. later

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:45 am
by Daykeras
I'm fine with all that.

Goose I think we'll wait till tomorrow to start. We need a 4th person.

So far we have:
Goose - Germany
Daykeras - Russia/China?
A511 - Western Allies
Open Slot - Japan

Ladder Game
- level 1940 scenario
- advanced supply ON (area/auto supply off, at least for me)
- Fuel ON
- Time Limit ON
- Fog of War ON
- AV: 70 + London or Moscow at end of WA turn
- no-attack-Spain, no prussia and "british bombing Jp" gambit.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:47 am
by a511
im fine to play WA. (as i got two 2v2 games playing GER right now)

AN

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:44 pm
by Daykeras
Editted.

Who else is interested? Feel free to join us. Japan still open.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:49 pm
by GOOSESTEPPER
daykeras i just got home from work with call of duty 2 cant wait to play multiplayer on the new maps achtung! i could be both ger and jap it might speed things up or find some one to be japan. up to you guys. is it ladder.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:54 pm
by Daykeras
Yes. It's ladder. We are gonna get a 4th and then grab the new patch.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:31 pm
by a511
hi guys!

the patch is available now, so what are we going to do?

wait for the 4th person for another day and if no one appears, im fine to see goose playing both GER and JP.

is that ok?

AN

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:03 pm
by Daykeras
That seems fine.

I haven't tested the patch thoroughly, so I suppose this game will be the difinitive public test.

So we'll start tomorrow with or without a fourth. :)

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:40 pm
by GOOSESTEPPER
sounds good. mail me with the deal and ill send the move to whom?

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:53 pm
by JanSorensen
I am played pbem using the new version (1.070). Sofar no problems using it for pbem.

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:53 pm
by Daykeras
Um. I'm russia. So I'll get it first. I'll email you or you can check the forums tomorrow. If no change occurs we'll just start :)

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:13 pm
by Daykeras
Ok. So I am russia. Goose you'll be playing both Germany and Japan.
send me the save game at nadirblade@yahoo.com

a511 feel free to email or pm me your email so I can reach you with the save

RE: pbem game maybe ladder?

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:52 am
by a511
hi!

email address pm to u.

lets have a nice game!!

AN