Page 1 of 1
Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:48 pm
by watchtower
Apologies to Ravinhood but I had to do it.
MATRIX THE EVIL EMPIRE
1. They have taken over my life
2. They have brainwashed me with their evil games that worship the god of war.
3. They take all my money and all they offer is patch 1.005647 ( is this the higher level in which i get to meet the alien bloke with the rolls royce?)
4. IF you play the games backwards they spell out the words ' Y.O.U A.R.E.A.S.I.L.L.Y.B.U.G.G.E.R' - This is proof of these Soul destroyer's
5. Errrr........running out now but I bet most of em are dodgy blokes who are between 35 and 50 and that is good enough in my book....
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:04 pm
by Stavka_lite
Get over it. Go get another beer and and do another turn... Jeesh... some people will complain about anything[:D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:08 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Yeah... Stop whining, watchtower. Once you relinquish the last of your free will (which was overrated anyway), you'll feel much better.
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:28 pm
by watchtower
Get another beer!!! if I get another one I wil just go oyut andf somethhijing thsbinfd is really not th erthimg. I love you all itss jusat thatt imre a.......
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:30 pm
by ravinhood
How dare you steal MY WORDS, MY GLORY, MY FAME!! Where's VIC??

RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:34 pm
by pasternakski
Just remember ... MATRIX spelled sideways is RATMIX
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:34 pm
by watchtower
Hey I was only borrowing, and I did give you a credit!!
Your just another whining git.............
Just you wait until I do my Ravinhood fanboy mega banner[8D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:58 pm
by Erik Rutins
I for one welcome our new Matrix Overlords. [:D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:01 am
by watchtower
They are their for the good of us all - mind you Erik are you not one of them? or is that us?
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:30 am
by TAIL GUNNER
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
I for one welcome our new Matrix Overlords. [:D]
Hey, I got that...
Just one of the millions of classic one-liners from
The Simpsons [:D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:16 pm
by showboat1
Face it, any of us who are married gave up our freedom years ago.
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:15 pm
by ravinhood
Marriage is ok in my BOOK, but, I've been reading "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover". lol
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:16 am
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: ravinhood
Marriage is ok in my BOOK, but, I've been reading "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover". lol
Did that book cost $19.99 or less? I hope you're getting your money's worth... [;)]
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:21 am
by ravinhood
LOL Erik you should know by now I only buy "Penny Novels".

RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:34 am
by ilovestrategy
ORIGINAL: showboat1
Face it, any of us who are married gave up our freedom years ago.
omg this is so true! *looks to makes sure wife isnt watching me type this post* [:D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:43 am
by rhondabrwn
ORIGINAL: showboat1
Face it, any of us who are married gave up our freedom years ago.
Funny... I thought the same thing [8|]
Which is probably why I'll stay single now! No more dirty socks to pick up... no catering to his "needs" (mostly nutritional), and plenty of time for me to do what I want to do!
[:D][:D][:D]
RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:34 am
by ravinhood
But, what if he likes to play wargames too rhonda?

RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:39 am
by watchtower
Hey isn't this getting a bit sexist? Some of us blokes don't even wear socks!! I gave up on that underwear stuff years ago when the last lot vanished underneath the bed.

RE: Matrixgames is EVIL!
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:22 am
by rhondabrwn
ORIGINAL: ravinhood
But, what if he likes to play wargames too rhonda?
Well... maybe... if he was also a guitarist... [:D]