[Feedback] Thanks
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:03 am
I would like to thank you for all your hard work and effort. Most games don't update. Most games don't continue to update. Ever fewer games add new fuctionality to their games with updates. And Finally, even fewer do it for free.
So for all of that, and more, thank you. You're all amazingly helpful, you continue to work on this project, and you have given us more than most gamers would dare dream of. The things we can do with modding are incredible, and that's all thanks to the dev team.
So thank you. Thank you very much.
~Daykeras
P.S.
If I find bugs and unbalances I'm still gonna whine about it
So for all of that, and more, thank you. You're all amazingly helpful, you continue to work on this project, and you have given us more than most gamers would dare dream of. The things we can do with modding are incredible, and that's all thanks to the dev team.
So thank you. Thank you very much.
~Daykeras
P.S.
If I find bugs and unbalances I'm still gonna whine about it