Page 1 of 2

Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:53 pm
by PimpYourAFV

Bring your War in the Pacific problems to the Tensai and He will exercise all His powers of wisdom and understanding to guide you through the problem to the solution you desire. Excellent advice is available as long as you provide a detailed explanation of the problem. Please include the situation, your opponent, how it developed and why you are unable to solve the problem. The Tensai's unearthly insight cannot fail to bring a favorable outcome to your problem. Try it and see for yourself! Your days of losing at WitP are over!



RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:41 pm
by niceguy2005
Can I get my palm read as well? [:D]

Image

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:59 pm
by rogueusmc
I'll just wait nd get my ashes hauled by a geisha girl...she'll tell me if I won or not...[:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:15 am
by Yamato hugger
ORIGINAL: TokyoBoyTensai

Your days of losing at WitP are over!

Leaves me out. Never lost. [:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:16 am
by LargeSlowTarget
Well, I have no strategy at all and I'm a born loser anyway and not even your divine powers will change that... [:(]


[;)][:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:05 pm
by Tophat
ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

Well, I have no strategy at all and I'm a born loser anyway and not even your divine powers will change that... [:(]


[;)][:D]


yes but you have a great siggy and that makesup for alot............[:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:03 pm
by forranger
ORIGINAL: TokyoBoyTensai


.... He will exercise all His powers of wisdom and understanding to guide you through the problem to the solution you desire. Excellent advice is available as long as you provide a detailed explanation of the problem. .... The Tensai's unearthly insight cannot fail to bring a favorable outcome to your problem. .....



This reminds me of a guy calling himself Hirohito, who showed up for a few weeks on this forum about 1 year ago, handing out advice while never publishing an AAR proving the substance of his wisdoms. After being challenged he went missing without action.....

TokyoBoyTensai, I eagerly await your AAR's. [;)]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:49 pm
by doktorblood
I'm out of Do-Nuts. What do I do now?

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:17 am
by rogueusmc
Eat cookies...[:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:50 am
by scott64
nuts

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:05 am
by niceguy2005
ORIGINAL: forranger

ORIGINAL: TokyoBoyTensai


.... He will exercise all His powers of wisdom and understanding to guide you through the problem to the solution you desire. Excellent advice is available as long as you provide a detailed explanation of the problem. .... The Tensai's unearthly insight cannot fail to bring a favorable outcome to your problem. .....



This reminds me of a guy calling himself Hirohito, who showed up for a few weeks on this forum about 1 year ago, handing out advice while never publishing an AAR proving the substance of his wisdoms. After being challenged he went missing without action.....

TokyoBoyTensai, I eagerly await your AAR's. [;)]

Building credibility is nice, but most of us don't have time to post AARs, in particular well thought out ones like I see hear.

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:31 am
by forranger
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

Building credibility is nice, but most of us don't have time to post AARs, in particular well thought out ones like I see hear


I just couldn't resist hinting that I'd rather ask a proven veteran if I have a problem. [:)]


RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:51 am
by PimpYourAFV

Ya ya ya, donuts... palm reading... okay smart asses. I was planning to make this a humorous thread but things didn't work out so well. [:)]
ORIGINAL: forranger

This reminds me of a guy calling himself Hirohito, who showed up for a few weeks on this forum about 1 year ago, handing out advice while never publishing an AAR proving the substance of his wisdoms. After being challenged he went missing without action.....

TokyoBoyTensai, I eagerly await your AAR's. [;)]

forranger, check your sources. I heard Hirohito was the emperor of Japan during the pacific war.




RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:30 am
by forranger
ORIGINAL: TokyoBoyTensai

.....

forranger, check your sources. I heard Hirohito was the emperor of Japan during the pacific war.




Wow, as a history fan with one main focus on world war II I was really absolutely unaware of this fact. Thank you very much indeed. [:D]


As for source checking: search for threads by author Hirohito. Had daring ideas on grand strategy but was not inclined to invest game time to prove his skill.

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:49 pm
by Nikademus
Bring your War in the Pacific problems to the Tensai

I have a problem....i'm just too **** good. Never lose.....never make a boo boo.

That CL that just sank fighting a BB? I planned that.....see now that BB has scratched paint....thats easily three weeks worth of refit in Japan. [:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:01 pm
by Speedysteve
ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Bring your War in the Pacific problems to the Tensai

I have a problem....i'm just too **** good. Never lose.....never make a boo boo.

That CL that just sank fighting a BB? I planned that.....see now that BB has scratched paint....thats easily three weeks worth of refit in Japan. [:D]

[:D]

Nik I almost spat my tea out. Death to anything NIK related

[;)]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:54 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Nah, Speed, let him have his delusions. Eventually, his head will swell so much that his feeble neck muscles will give out, and his head will simply fall off. Win-win for the rest of us...[:D]

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:11 pm
by Nikademus
I've also NEVER been defeated in Steel Panthers PBEM.

thhhhpppfffttttttt


RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:31 pm
by DuckofTindalos
That's not much ground for bragging, when you've already said you've never played SP PBEM...

RE: Strategy Talk with TokyoBoyTensai: bring your problems to the Tensai

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:37 pm
by Mike Solli
Minor details.....[:D]