Page 1 of 1

CV aircraft updated

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:51 am
by Juliuspluvius
Well, the shokaku is damaged in Shortland island and the E1 Datai is in Lunga, E1 Datai is a fighter sqaudrom asigned to shokaku. I move the E1 Datai to Shortland island and arrived to Shortland 15 aircraft and 3 are in Lunga to repair. In the next turn the computer upgraded the E1 from A6M2 to A6M3 and i have one squdrom in Shorland with 15 A6M3 and other the E1/1 with A6M2 in Lunga, i move the E1/1 Datai to Shorland when it is operational and for the rest of the game i have two squadroms and i have remplacements to make only one with A6M3. Is this a bug, or what is the problem?

RE: CV aircraft updated

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:14 pm
by Denniss
Maybe a small bug. Merge the leftover with another unit still flying the A6M2 and you'll get the original strength of your carrier unit back.

RE: CV aircraft updated

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:10 pm
by anarchyintheuk
I always get nervous when transfering carrier squadrons, so I don't unless it's absolutely necessary.