Page 1 of 1
Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:35 pm
by bradclark1
Title says it.
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:37 am
by Erik Rutins
Yes, actually we are working overtime behind the scenes to finish up work on a number of releases. I expect we'll see at least one release per week for the next few weeks if all goes as planned!
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:20 am
by Hertston
Ah, Mrs Herts is going to be so pleased when I hand her the Christmas card with a CotA serial number on it.. [;)] And maybe the Campaign Series for her mother? I'd be quite happy to look after the serial until she buys a computer.. [:D]
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:56 pm
by U2
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Yes, actually we are working overtime behind the scenes to finish up work on a number of releases. I expect we'll see at least one release per week for the next few weeks if all goes as planned!
Regards,
- Erik
Would you like to share maybe one or two of the planned releases? [:)]
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:26 pm
by bradclark1
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Yes, actually we are working overtime behind the scenes to finish up work on a number of releases. I expect we'll see at least one release per week for the next few weeks if all goes as planned!
Regards,
- Erik
Ahh. Good. The wife will be pleased that she doesn't have to think up presents for Xmas.
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:58 am
by ravinhood
Would those be "Combat Leader" and "Empire in Arms"?? hehe 100-1 says no.

RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:00 am
by itsjustme
Could someone PLEASE post an update on WIR III. This is the only game I want. I am very sure I'm not getting it for Christmas, but just a status report would be great![&o]
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:24 am
by Erik Rutins
I expect there to be three to four releases you are all expecting and two releases you are not expecting. War Plan Orange is moving as fast as can be to final release and we're checking on progress daily at this point, Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare is not far behind, Star Chamber is nearly complete, and so on... [;)]
Realize that even when we are all going flat out, Murphy has a lovely way of wandering into the equation. We don't want to dissapoint any of you for your holidays so my best advice is this - watch for "Gold" announcements (once we declare "gold", the game is done and should be released within a week) and check back here often as there may be some surprises in store.
While on that topic, keep in mind that "gift certificates" work very well for our titles even if they are released very close to the holidays as you can always download them on any particular day without having to wait for packages to navigate the shipping system during the holiday rush.
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:30 am
by kafka
ORIGINAL: itsjustme
Could someone PLEASE post an update on WIR III. This is the only game I want. I am very sure I'm not getting it for Christmas, but just a status report would be great![&o]
Take a look at 2by3's web site, there is a new entry in their dev journal regarding their ongoing projects
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:47 am
by Greyshaft
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Yes, actually we are working overtime behind the scenes to finish up work on a number of releases. I expect we'll see at least one release per week for the next few weeks if all goes as planned!
Overtime? Since when did game developers get overtime?
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:47 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Unpaid, perhaps?[:D]
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:10 pm
by sterckxe
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Yes, actually we are working overtime behind the scenes to finish up work on a number of releases. I expect we'll see at least one release per week for the next few weeks if all goes as planned!
Overtime? Since when did game developers get overtime?
They get extra peanuts [:D]
Greetz,
Eddy Sterckx
RE: Any games for xmas release?
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:04 pm
by Arckon
I suppose Combined Arms WWII is one of the surprise releases.....yes?.......Hmmm?.......maybe?.........No.......arrgh well you can't blame me for trying. [;)][:)]