Help - Weapons Encyclopedia
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:17 am
I am a sight impaired user. In order for me to use a standard Windows box, I use special software called ZoomText that magnifies the desktop. ZoomText works well with most applications. Games, however, are an issue because of the intense video requirements.
Years ago, I played SP for DOS. I was never able to make the migration to Windows because of video issues. Recently I purchased a Mac 23” HD display, which has changed things considerably. You are right to wonder why it took me so long considering I am in IT and should therefore know better.
At any rate, I can now play SPWaW. I use the zoom features and at times a magnifying glass. The only real difficult is dealing with the more complicated text based screens.
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the weapons encyclopedia in separate format using an open format, e.g. text or HTML?
Jbourgo aka Pulpito
Years ago, I played SP for DOS. I was never able to make the migration to Windows because of video issues. Recently I purchased a Mac 23” HD display, which has changed things considerably. You are right to wonder why it took me so long considering I am in IT and should therefore know better.
At any rate, I can now play SPWaW. I use the zoom features and at times a magnifying glass. The only real difficult is dealing with the more complicated text based screens.
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the weapons encyclopedia in separate format using an open format, e.g. text or HTML?
Jbourgo aka Pulpito