Hornet Leader II
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:52 am
When did this little gem appear? Anyone tried it?
Heck until recently I never even knew there were PAID Vassal modules. I've somehow managed to miss that fact. LOL and I've actually visited dvg.com before (maybe I'm just forgetful or something). Or maybe HL2 just wasn't there at the time.
Anyway... I'm a big fan of military card games, when done right. (like Up Front, Attack Sub, and most other AH military card games really)
My game collection was 90% AH/VG mostly because I made a point to try and own every single one (Never quite achieved that but got pretty close). It's kind of funny when its easier to list your collection by what titles you don't own. But sadly the cost was that I missed out on so many other worthy titles that I'll now never get a chance to play.
But amongst the few carefully chosen non AH/VG titles, I did have Thunderbolt/Apache Leader in my boardgame collection (No Hornet Leader I guess).
So any opinions on the game? Graphics even look good...

Heck until recently I never even knew there were PAID Vassal modules. I've somehow managed to miss that fact. LOL and I've actually visited dvg.com before (maybe I'm just forgetful or something). Or maybe HL2 just wasn't there at the time.
Anyway... I'm a big fan of military card games, when done right. (like Up Front, Attack Sub, and most other AH military card games really)
My game collection was 90% AH/VG mostly because I made a point to try and own every single one (Never quite achieved that but got pretty close). It's kind of funny when its easier to list your collection by what titles you don't own. But sadly the cost was that I missed out on so many other worthy titles that I'll now never get a chance to play.
But amongst the few carefully chosen non AH/VG titles, I did have Thunderbolt/Apache Leader in my boardgame collection (No Hornet Leader I guess).
So any opinions on the game? Graphics even look good...


God knows we can always use more of them..