Page 1 of 1

Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:22 am
by Jombee
I would love to try out the new LAN patch, but can't seem to get it to work. I registered my game, and when I try to download it, the screen just refreshes. When I try to download it from the members section, it just says "page cannot be displayed". Can anyone please point me to a valid link for the downloand. Thanks!

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:26 am
by Ancient One
Downloading from the members section works for me. I don't know if there is another way.

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:13 pm
by JanSorensen
Please describe in 100% full detail exactly what you do when you try to download (listing the adress of each page that you go to as well as how you got there).

Its also working well enough for me - so unless you can tell *exactly* what you are doing that isnt working it hard to help.

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:29 pm
by Jombee
I was able to download the file today from the member section (10:00est 11/20/05). Yesterday this was not working, when I clicked the link I would get a webpage that said "page cannot be displayed". It appears the registered download section is still not working. Today, and yesterday, when I click the "download" link, the page just refreshes.

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:59 pm
by JanSorensen
I am glad it worked for you now.

I just tried downloading again. For me its working flawlessly from both from the members section and the registered download section. Could you maybe list in single steps exactly what you are clicking on and exactly which URLs that take you to? I expect the Matrix people will need to know in order to fix the problem.

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:28 pm
by HercMighty
By the way I had the same problem yesterday. LAte in the evening though it worked. And actually I was unable to download anything so I figured it was a problem with the FTP server.

You would log in
click on member downloads
find the game and click on downloads
click on the file you would want.
After about 30 - 45 sec you would get a page cannot be displayed message.

But like I said everything is working now.

RE: Sure would be nice if I could download the new patch

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:40 am
by Alex Fiedler
We had a few firewall issues with that server, so I made some settings changes which should prevent any further lockouts.

Let me know if you have any more problems.