Page 1 of 1
Space and battleships games
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:57 pm
by wodin
Just come across this.
LINK
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:44 am
by Hanal
They are in dire need of a good Web Designer.........
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:25 am
by rhondabrwn
ORIGINAL: J P Falcon
They are in dire need of a good Web Designer.........
Wow... you can say that again!
I'm still seeing spots after that home page came up![X(]
Judging by the screen shots, it looks like "WiTP" using the MB "Battleship" game system [:D]
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:41 am
by ilovestrategy
I love space games but that one looks like a mess [X(]
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 am
by Nawshad007
I can recommend Star Quest 2: United Galaxies. You can check their demo video in kickstarter.
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am
by aaatoysandmore
Wodin how could you? [:D]
RE: Space and battleships games
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 pm
by rodney727
Thanks for the link. These games I believe and judging by the graphics are from the battlefleet game released in 1990 for the PC .