Page 1 of 1

OK who wants a bit of the WATCHTOWER?

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:27 am
by watchtower
OK Who wants it?.


Ok, A learner on any scenario (been playing Jutland a bit though!!) .... never done PBEM WITP cos of time etc............. ( but played AI far too much on hard)

but ......come on are you Hard enough??

Will play to your demands

and I promise that your Command personel will be going home in a ambulance[:D]

but .....

Live I am GMT (London) can prob play 4 or 5 times a day if you want, but don't mind.

If your U.S Fine as I work from home..we can prob work it.

AAR can only be basic for me as do not have time etc for more. But can provide jokes.)

Will never cheat - what is the point!!!

Russ
PM is fine....

But you will be exposed here




RE: OK who wants a bit of the WATCHTOWER?

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:40 am
by watchtower
Come on ERIK!!! TANKERACE!! - OR any other of you lilly livered candy covered woofters!!!

GIVE ME WAR!!!!

PM .... mail

RE: OK who wants a bit of the WATCHTOWER?

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:09 am
by FDRLincoln
Got another game set up. Maybe next time!!

RE: OK who wants a bit of the WATCHTOWER?

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:46 pm
by Fallschirmjager
I will play a game
Give me an idea what you have in mind

I live in the eastern US and am probably only good for a few turns a day. And some days getting out a turn might be impossible so there might be some gaps in between turns.