SP:WaW on Win2k with multiple screens
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Hi!
I run SP:WaW on a machine sporting Win2k; I got an ATI Radeon 9660 and have two monitors attached to my computer. I do not work (and play) normally as administrator, but as an "unprivileged" user.
Problem now is, when I run SP:WaW, if it really does start, the screen minimizes very often when I try to play, and there are times it does not start at all.
I think multiple screens were not that common when the game was made. I can work around it by logging in as administrator and switching off the second monitor in the systems preferences.
Has anybody found a work-around to this problem so that I can stay logged in as a normal user, or even that I can keep both monitors running while playing?
Yours
Ralf Hagen
I run SP:WaW on a machine sporting Win2k; I got an ATI Radeon 9660 and have two monitors attached to my computer. I do not work (and play) normally as administrator, but as an "unprivileged" user.
Problem now is, when I run SP:WaW, if it really does start, the screen minimizes very often when I try to play, and there are times it does not start at all.
I think multiple screens were not that common when the game was made. I can work around it by logging in as administrator and switching off the second monitor in the systems preferences.
Has anybody found a work-around to this problem so that I can stay logged in as a normal user, or even that I can keep both monitors running while playing?
Yours
Ralf Hagen