Looking for saves showing the following bugs in action
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:41 pm
I had a save showing a WA declaration of war costing 76 supplies once in a game I was personally playing. Unfortunately that save is lost preventing me from fixing the underlying bug. If anyone should have a save just before this bug occurs I would very much appreciate it.
I am also looking for a save showing Vichy being installed a second time. I have one save showing this problem - but its an old save so there might be version inconsistency. Atleast I was unable to track down the cause based on the save I do have so I hope another save might help.
My email remains janbs@stofanet.dk
I am also looking for a save showing Vichy being installed a second time. I have one save showing this problem - but its an old save so there might be version inconsistency. Atleast I was unable to track down the cause based on the save I do have so I hope another save might help.
My email remains janbs@stofanet.dk