For anybody who wants to buy the Mega Campaigns in the UK or Europe
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 5:35 pm
In the past ythere has been considerable problems for anybody who wanted to buy the Mega Campaigns if they lived outside of The US with the S & H element outstripping the actual cost of the game. At long last this eems to have changed in as much as Matrix Game's official dealer over here in The UK has now just got in a good supply (with more on there way) of the 3 Mega Campaigns (plus other Matrix titles). They can be found at:
http://www.duchet.com/ENGLIST/JSC.htm
I have already obtained Desrert Fox 1941 (and just ordered the other 2) and can say that their prices and services are spot on. Each Mega Campaign costs £24.99 with £1 for Recorded Delivery Postage. They are very fast - I ordered via the net on New Years day and the disk arrived on the 3rd of January!!! - you can not better that outside of a Star Trek episode.
I know that this is a bit of blatant advertising but I know for a fact that Matrix have been disappointed with MC sales and in turn I am certain that a lot of this was down to delivery - look at the stirling efforts being made to get Lost Victories in Germany - the market is there.
Hopefully, now that things are available more readily acroos this side of the pond things will improve as I for one would like to see more MC's and hopefully other people will as well.
http://www.duchet.com/ENGLIST/JSC.htm
I have already obtained Desrert Fox 1941 (and just ordered the other 2) and can say that their prices and services are spot on. Each Mega Campaign costs £24.99 with £1 for Recorded Delivery Postage. They are very fast - I ordered via the net on New Years day and the disk arrived on the 3rd of January!!! - you can not better that outside of a Star Trek episode.
I know that this is a bit of blatant advertising but I know for a fact that Matrix have been disappointed with MC sales and in turn I am certain that a lot of this was down to delivery - look at the stirling efforts being made to get Lost Victories in Germany - the market is there.
Hopefully, now that things are available more readily acroos this side of the pond things will improve as I for one would like to see more MC's and hopefully other people will as well.