Page 1 of 1
Combat Net Server
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 10:42 am
by Galka
How are people arranging Online games these days?
It's been a while since the Combat Net Server has been up according to my gui.
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:38 am
by Capt. Chris
I use Combat Net. Wish more people hung out there.
Combat Net is up and running. You might have to change one of the lines in the irunin.ini file in the Combat Net directory.
Change this line to:
VarValue40=
http://www.militarygameronline.com
Mine used to say something else and it never did work. I found this tip here I think.
Good Luck.
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:49 am
by Galka
Originally posted by Capt. Chris:
I use Combat Net. Wish more people hung out there.
Combat Net is up and running. You might have to change one of the lines in the irunin.ini file in the Combat Net directory.
Change this line to:
VarValue40=http://www.militarygameronline.com
Mine used to say something else and it never did work. I found this tip here I think.
Good Luck.
I thought forever that is wasn't working. Today I loaded it up on my wifes machine, it worked fine.
I reloaded it on my machine voila, all's well; except yes, where have all the players gone?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 11:43 am
by oldrocky
I have'nt been able to get on for months. I'll try the fix. Everyone i play has'nt been able to get there either. If more knew about the fix there would probably be more people there