Page 1 of 1
Happy New Year!
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:28 am
by KG Erwin
2006 looks promising for the SPWaW community. Best wishes to all. The ol' Gunny is getting drunk as a skunk -- hope you guys are keeping your eyes focused on the frontlines -- the password is "Lilliputian". The Japanese can't pronounce "L", but I'm getting sho I can't even shay my own name -- if I have to go out for a pish, don't shoot me if I can't shay the pashword. [X(]
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:45 am
by Tyrson
Drunk I wish..lol my New Years what could be better then cruising these forums...lol
All the best to everyone in the new year.[:D]
T out
Keep your Ammo dry
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:39 pm
by brador
To all my opponents(present and future) all the best in '06
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:54 pm
by forgorin
Better late than never. (Here there should be a picture of a little yellow round face wearing party hat and blowing a party whistle)
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:07 pm
by omegaall
Well Gunny seems you are late again.. CB till you sober up.
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:48 pm
by Goblin
Glenn was on time, forgorin got here late. Happy New Year forgorin...[:)]
Goblin
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:00 pm
by Puukkoo
Finally some normal people!
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:27 am
by PimpYourAFV
Happy New Year to you too KG Erwin!! [:)]
alcohol

It was made for jet fuel and bunsen burners, not for drinking dear sir!
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:18 pm
by Wild Bill
Wargamers are not considered normal people. They are considered freaks, nerds, warmongers, killers, blood-letters, and weird. That's okay. I am none of those and most of you aren't either. We have fun. We relive history. We enjoy decision making and its consequences. We enjoy what we do.
Wild Bill
RE: Happy New Year!
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:32 pm
by Puukkoo
ORIGINAL: Wild Bill
Wargamers are not considered normal people. They are considered freaks, nerds, warmongers, killers, blood-letters, and weird. That's okay. I am none of those and most of you aren't either. We have fun. We relive history. We enjoy decision making and its consequences. We enjoy what we do.
Wild Bill
Actually, what I meant with my 'finally some normal people' was just one of my usual punchlines. I took that one from
Cannonball Run 1, where car-hater Mr Foyt says that to Roger Moore.