Page 1 of 1

SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:11 am
by AncientAngel
Image

Well its slowly coming along, wish I had more good Ortho' shots on the ship. Sofar I think I have close to 5 hrs put into the mesh. Right now its sitting close to 577 polys.

RE: SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:40 pm
by AncientAngel
Image
Image

Started texturing her out the other day. Still have a long ways to go but its coming along.

RE: SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:03 am
by AncientAngel
Image

Major Up-date: Got the forward 1/3rd of the ship textured. I still need to go back and add in more detail but the base lines are all in place now on that half. Aprox Texture time sofar 19 hours. (counting UVmapping and Applying/Creating the Textures.)

RE: SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:06 pm
by AncientAngel
Image

Close to getting the base texturing done ...almost time to run her into the game.

RE: SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:47 pm
by HarryM
Cool looking ship.

RE: SDF-1: Progress work

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:26 pm
by Pheagey
pimp....