Page 1 of 1

done

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:09 pm
by JanSorensen
I am not looking for more games at this time.

I am looking to play the new version 1.087. I will play either side.

Adv. supply, Fog of War, Auto Victory and Fuel and the game is to be played as a ladder game.

Only 1vs1 has interest at this point in time.

Post here or mail me at janbs@stofanet.dk if you want to play.

RE: Looking for opponent for ladder game

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 am
by SGT Rice
Hi Jan,

If you don't have a game yet I'm willing. I'd like to take the Axis.

Sarge

RE: Looking for opponent for ladder game

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:11 am
by JanSorensen
Sounds good Sarge. Go right ahead and sent me your opening turn.

I am still open for more games if others are so inclined.

RE: done

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:38 pm
by jrt
i'll play you with the allies...

send the turn over to < jriostrevino@gmail.com >
if interested...

RE: done

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 pm
by JanSorensen
As posted above I do not currently have time to start another game, sorry.