Page 1 of 1

Troop load buttons....

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:10 pm
by kellyc
Hello,

I tried to search but didn't come up with an answer.
I'm using CHS and Andrew's extended map (scenario 155) game version 1.6
The load troop buttons aren't showing up on my Task force screens.
Help!?

Thanks in advance.
Kelly

RE: Troop load buttons....

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:08 pm
by MarcA
Not wanting to state the blindingly obvious but are the troops at the base loadable or do they all belong to restricted commands.


RE: Troop load buttons....

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:49 pm
by Mistmatz
ORIGINAL: kellyc

Hello,

I tried to search but didn't come up with an answer.
I'm using CHS and Andrew's extended map (scenario 155) game version 1.6
The load troop buttons aren't showing up on my Task force screens.
Help!?

Thanks in advance.
Kelly

This happens to me usually when I try to load troops onto a Escort TF. Ensure that the TF is of type transport and you should be fine.