By the way, Wild Bill!
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:39 pm
Now, just to stress how completely wrong you were, let me take this one more time:
I don't really like the desert settings. Never did, and in those long war campaigns in SP1 I was always glad to get out of the desert.
And still, I go off and buy a megacampaign built arond the the "Desert Fox"! Ever thought about why?
Simply BECAUSE I have the utmost confidence in your ability to create interesting scenarios in spite of the setting. THATS WHY! So, cheer up!
I must have been expressing myself badly, but then: English is not my first language...
/Christopher
I don't really like the desert settings. Never did, and in those long war campaigns in SP1 I was always glad to get out of the desert.
And still, I go off and buy a megacampaign built arond the the "Desert Fox"! Ever thought about why?
Simply BECAUSE I have the utmost confidence in your ability to create interesting scenarios in spite of the setting. THATS WHY! So, cheer up!
I must have been expressing myself badly, but then: English is not my first language...
/Christopher