Page 1 of 1

starting date

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:35 pm
by BjörnR
I have been away from the game for som time and in the new update (8.4) there is one thing I can´t find.
There was a file, I don´t remember the name ( .ini something), where you could change the start date and country so that you did not have to do it every time you started a random battle. Is that feature gone?

RE: starting date

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 am
by Puukkoo
That feature is found in SPMBT. I never found it in SPWAW but there may be some way to change the default opponents too.

RE: starting date

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:59 pm
by Wild Bill
You can change using Fred Chlanda's SPWAWedit, which comes with the game. Load the scenario into the program, change date and then save it.

WB