Page 1 of 1

Version Upgrade - where can I check it?

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 5:56 pm
by Nextor
Hello All!

I see v6.1 at the main menu of my SPWAW. I downloaded the upgrade file
"SpwawV61-V70-InternetUpgrade.zip". I run it, and it copied several files, as I saw. But at the main menu of the SPWAW, the version number remained 6.1. Is it normal?

How can I check If the upgrade finished correctly?

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:25 pm
by Jasper
When u start the menu where u can see buttons like "mega campiagn" "Solidator play " etc....it is right at the bootom of the page....look down...see it.

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 3:24 am
by Warrior
Originally posted by Nextor:
Hello All!

I see v6.1 at the main menu of my SPWAW. I downloaded the upgrade file
"SpwawV61-V70-InternetUpgrade.zip". I run it, and it copied several files, as I saw. But at the main menu of the SPWAW, the version number remained 6.1. Is it normal?

How can I check If the upgrade finished correctly?

Look in the MatrixGames/Steel Panthers World At War folder. There may be another Steel Panthers World At War folder in there. If so, copy the files from that into the game, and then delete the extra folder. Reboot and restart the game and things should be OK.

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 3:02 pm
by Nextor
Thanks, finally I found the extra spwaw dir.

Nextor