Page 1 of 1

Fast Response Artillery? Recon Unit?

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:08 pm
by John Galt
On the Unit Command Screen I have found these special capabilities: Fast Response Artillery or Recon Unit.
First question: How are these units enabled this way?
Second: How would I know this information when choosing forces? Maybe it's right in front of me but I don't see it. I recently came across the FRA during the Buffalo Soldiers scenario. The US engineer squads had Fast Response Arty capability. I did notice their experience ratings were much higher than the rifle squads, 95 v. 78. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 9:28 pm
by richmonder
John, look in the manual on or about page 16 (Game Changes section toward the end) and you'll see a breakdown on all the unit status modifiers.

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 3:57 am
by John Galt
Richmonder, Thanks, I see it now.......I guess I have never seen one that said Fast Response Artillery. I was in a scenario. But I do see where it says Recon or Elite, etc.....