Page 1 of 1
PBEM v. 1087 Franco 2.3
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:18 pm
by DRommels
i would to like to play a game. i'm a newby. so like some help.
If possible i would like to play German.
fuel on, AV on, FOW on
[&o]
RE: PBEM v. 1087 Franco 2.3
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:08 am
by Lebatron
Welcome DRommels,
I'll show you the ropes. I sent you a PM.
RE: PBEM v. 1087 Franco 2.3
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:10 pm
by balto
Hi DRommels,
I posted my own message for a game, and I responding to you. I am brand new and I will not be good at all. I have only played the Germans through about 3 turns.
I will be the Allies as you requested, but I am going to be really really bad, but I look forward to playing someone. I am sure very soon, we will both get good at this.
Thanks