Page 1 of 1
Matrix MCs and unit experience ratings
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:09 am
by richmonder
I have a question - maybe you have an answer? Do the units in Matrix' MCs gain experience according to our individual usage of them in combat, or are they prefigured for each and every scenario? I want to know what the difference is between the standard designed campaign and the MCs in regards to unit ratings progress.
TIA
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:52 am
by MirageG3
I´m using the "campaign watcher" along with the Desert Fox megacampaign, and the units that has gained the most experience are the ones that has the most kills or has survived a long time in the intense fighting. So it seems to me like the experience works in the same way in the MC as in the ordinary ones.
I just lost my *52-Kills, Totally Elite Recon Car* and the whole crew in the last scenario, that was totally not a happy moment.
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:49 am
by richmonder
*gack*