Losing core units in campaign...
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:42 pm
Hello All,
I'm playing a generated campaign. I have a question.
If the enemy destroys a tank from my core army, will I be able to replace it after a battle or will I loose it permanently?
Is there any "way" to loose a core unit permanently? I don't want to loose any core unit of course, but I would like to know the exact conditions to avoid this situation.
Huh, I hope that someone can understand my question...
Nextor
I'm playing a generated campaign. I have a question.
If the enemy destroys a tank from my core army, will I be able to replace it after a battle or will I loose it permanently?
Is there any "way" to loose a core unit permanently? I don't want to loose any core unit of course, but I would like to know the exact conditions to avoid this situation.
Huh, I hope that someone can understand my question...
Nextor