Page 1 of 1
need help
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:44 am
by DavidFaust
I bought this game when it 1st came out and had some problems getting it to work and never played it. I would like to give it another shot but do not remember my account name or any details. Could someone plz direct me to how to get a game going?
thx
RE: need help
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:29 pm
by hardcase
Email
Bloo@playnet.com Most likely it was deleted during the perge. D/l the game, do not update from the CD, and just create an account using the old cd key code. It should still be good.
RE: need help
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:45 am
by DavidFaust
thx, got my account info but it seems like i have used my free trial without logging onto the game.
RE: need help
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:55 am
by DavidFaust
I cant get into and play the game.
- i click icon the game created
-i click axis forces on homepage
-i click on the play now box
- this page just resets
how do i get the patches?
any idea as to what i need to do?
thx
RE: need help
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:18 am
by DavidFaust
i can not us the update server as it crashes
i downloaded the patch but have got a error message
offline demo dont work
RE: need help
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:08 pm
by ejs6263
My suggestion is that you go to the dowload pages at
www.wwiionline.com and download the latest complete build along with the latest PlayGATE server. The link is at the top of the page. Once you get there you can dwoload the latest complete build along with the PlayGATE server.
As for the crashing, you should provide some information regarding your system. The crashing could be driver-related, it could be result of an anti-virus or firewall program. A lot of possibilities there.
Finally, another route for addressing wwiionline-related problems is through the forum at wwiionline.com. They're pretty helpful.
RE: need help
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:23 pm
by DavidFaust
I have already done what you have suggested.
I have found that when i installed the game from the box, the update server crashed.
The box version would not accept the update patch either.
After downloading the complete build along with playgate I have been able to get into the game but it crashes just as i join the battlefield
error message is...
microsoft visual c++ runtime libary
runtime error
program:playnet/crs/ww2ol/ww2.exe
abnormal program termination
I have since loaded this game on our 2nd computer and it has worked fine. The very large amount of time i have spent getting this game up has drained me to a extent that I dont feel up to playing it.