Page 1 of 1

Music won't decrease in 1.41

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:25 am
by LarryP
In the options, then the Incidental Music slider, the music is either on or off. The 1-9 settings don't change the volume. In other words it is either on full blast or nothing. And when I go from on to off, or from 1 to 0, I have to restart the game for the music to stop.

My PC is:
Dell XPS 600
3.6 gig dual
2 gigs ram
Creative Labs XTreme
19" Dell LCD Display

The rest don't matter and most of that didn't.

Larry.

RE: Music won't decrease in 1.41

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:18 pm
by Erik Rutins
I will try to duplicate. Can you post a DxDiag file for us please?

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Music won't decrease in 1.41

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:35 pm
by LarryP
I've never done that, can you please tell me how?

RE: Music won't decrease in 1.41

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:44 pm
by Erik Rutins
Larry,

No problem, please see the instructions pinned to the top of this forum.

Regards,

- Erik