Page 1 of 1

Hi Guys

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:47 pm
by riverbravo
Well, just dropping in to say Hi.

Im just letting you guys know all is going "ok", not great but its moving along.

Thanks to all who offered support of any kind....THANKS for the thoughts [&o]

As a lot of you guys know I play the guitar. Well, I lost all my stuff....BUT, A Fender American Stratocaster sat in a salt water logged case for 4 days....No neck warp, I plugged in last week for the first time and.....It played, you cant tell anything happened to it exept for some finish coming off of the headstock............\m/. The Tele and other guitars are shot....HAIL THE STRAT.

It looks like its going to be about another year or so before Im ready to game again. I have lots of 'priority stuff' to take care of. I do have a laptop.....but boooooooo @ that. Thats not good for gaming [&:]

As far as games Ive been playing The Road to Hill 30 on PS2 and I have a PSP for sports games, the little PSP ROCKS for wireless H2H play.....golf, football or baseball anyone?[8D] Santa was good to RB this year.

Things have kind of calmed down a bit and I am currently in Arkansas with family but I will be heading to the big rubble pile to start rebuilding....any engineers out there[;)][:D]

You guys keep on wargaming and I will be around a bit more since I am in a stable location for a bit.

RB.







RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 pm
by David Heath
Hi Riverbravo

Its great to have you back online.

David


RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:22 pm
by VicKevlar
Good to see ya RB. [:)]

I'm still miffed at your treatment of your AK that Sabot had to recover. [:'(][:D]

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:27 pm
by Reiryc
Good to hear from ya bro... thanks for the update!

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:01 am
by Marc von Martial
Hey good to hear from you.
... will be heading to the big rubble pile to start rebuilding....any engineers out there

I can ship you a german "Spaten" [:D]

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:52 pm
by Sarge
Damn good seeing you around RB,

Also glad hear everything is starting to settle down a bit,

You hang tuff RB [8D]

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:40 pm
by Hertston
Just glad that everything turned out OK (or at least as OK as could be expected), and that you are still around. Welcome back.

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm
by old man of the sea
hey RB, drop me a line, I may have something for you.

E

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:57 pm
by benpark
RB, man-it's good to "see" your voice. Glad that Strat is still kickin'. Drop me an email some time benpark1 at hotmail dot com.

RE: Hi Guys

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:46 am
by riverbravo
Sarge,Ben, Marc, Dave, Eric, Reiryc,Vic, herston....good to see you dudes.

Eric PM me your number man.....