Page 1 of 1

Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:35 am
by Pheagey
I just had to share..Image

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 am
by Pheagey
what, no one likes?...

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:24 am
by Mr. D
I like it, I just didn't see it earlier.

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:46 pm
by Kuokkanen
Looks nice... except I see some black horizontal lines across picture.

I would also like to see new Bailey-class Mass Driver you mentioned a long time ago.

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:16 pm
by Pheagey
the black line are intentional. they are 'scanlines' like old school monitors had. artistic effect.

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:26 pm
by MQG
I did'nt get neither. Looks pretty good. Are those glows on the corners or just illumination. It seemed rather large to be illumination.

RE: Don't know if I should share this but its so dang cool...

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:11 pm
by Pheagey
those are thrusters yo...