Page 1 of 1

Opponent wanted

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:34 pm
by Dixie
Not particularly bothered which Scen, I would prefer to play as Allies, but again I'm not too fussy. It'll be my first PBEM so I can't promise a great game from my part, but I'll do my best.

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:30 am
by jeffs
If you want fun, violence and a quick scenario #4 is good.

I will play either side.

jemms@mail.goo.ne.jp

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:51 pm
by Dixie
Sorry mate, just started a game.

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:19 pm
by Lopo
I am in for it. I am in Switzerland. Not very experienced though.
I have 2.41 installed.
Auto subs off so as jap sub doctrine. All other options on.
I suggest to have jap 150 and US 100.
One day turns/ 2-3 turns per week ?

Send me a mail if you are still interested.

Lopo

lopo.metello@freesurf.ch

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:55 am
by tocaff
I'm looking to play UC V 2.41 against a human for the first time.  I open to most suggestions.  tocaff at gmail.com

Todd