Page 1 of 1

After a field goal, the kicking team gets the ball back.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:47 pm
by Shaggyra
The team lines up for a field goal between the 5 and 10 yard line. Successfully kicks the field goal. The very next play they then line up 1st and G at the spot of the kick. The game continues normally from that spot.

This has happened to me three times and I have failed to get screen shots every time.

I guess I will need to take screen shots before and after every field goal so I can document this a little better.

RE: After a field goal, the kicking team gets the ball back.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:53 pm
by Frenzy
The same thing happened to me. This is with with the .106 patch installed. My team kicked a field goal and the ball was given back to me.

RE: After a field goal, the kicking team gets the ball back.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:26 pm
by Lucas718
I have also seen this using the 1.106 patch

RE: After a field goal, the kicking team gets the ball back.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
by Marauders
Thanks for the report guys.

This one was noted by the beta team, and David may have squashed it in a new build.

RE: After a field goal, the kicking team gets the ball back.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:47 am
by CFL_FAN_7
ORIGINAL: Frenzy

The same thing happened to me. This is with with the .106 patch installed. My team kicked a field goal and the ball was given back to me.

WOW! That's crazy.