Page 1 of 1
1.087 ladder game
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:25 pm
by Harrybanana
Looking for someone to play a version 1.087 ladder game. Would like to do an average of a turn per day, more on weekends. I prefer Allies, but will play either side. Usual rules: FoW, advanced supply, etc. If interested E-Mail me at
bobharris@telus.net.
RE: 1.087 ladder game
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:22 pm
by philturco
Can take axis side. Would you consider playing the Franco's Alliance mod. I'm OK with the stock game version too.
RE: 1.087 ladder game
Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:18 am
by Harrybanana
Bibbo,
I'm still learning the ins and outs of Franco's Alliance. I'll give you the choice of either a Non ladder game of Franco's Alliance or a regular ladder game. E-Mail your 1st turn to me at
bobharris@telus.net and let me know which you want.