Page 1 of 1
UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:40 pm
by Bosun
My PBEM record in UV and WITP is 14-1. Always as IJN.
I have had 2 Jap autovictories in WITP against worthy and famous players.
I average 2-15 turns per week depending on circumstances.
Most serious players only please, no rookies(sorry).
WITP Scen. 15, am open to other scenarios...
Will discuss settings.
No multi-day turns.
Thanks,
Bosun
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 pm
by Miller
I would be happy to play you in UV, if you are only looking for a WITP player please ignore my message......
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:40 am
by Oznoyng
Hmmm... Do I want to get slapped around by a Bosun?
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:08 am
by ADavidB
ORIGINAL: Bosun
My PBEM record in UV and WITP is 14-1. Always as IJN.
I have had 2 Jap autovictories in WITP against worthy and famous players.
I average 2-15 turns per week depending on circumstances.
Most serious players only please, no rookies(sorry).
WITP Scen. 15, am open to other scenarios...
Will discuss settings.
No multi-day turns.
Thanks,
Bosun
I'm still waiting for someone to report an Allied Autovictory in WitP. You sound like the person who could do it, if anyone can. Why don't you take the Allied side and try for it since you are already so successful as the Japanese side?
(And no, I'm not going to play the Japanese side against someone a good as you! [:D])
Good luck -
Dave Baranyi
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:16 am
by sacorsair
CHS the new one when it comes out I would give it a shot.. Scen 155
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:22 pm
by denisonh
It would make for an interesting AAR.......
ORIGINAL: ADavidB
ORIGINAL: Bosun
My PBEM record in UV and WITP is 14-1. Always as IJN.
I have had 2 Jap autovictories in WITP against worthy and famous players.
I average 2-15 turns per week depending on circumstances.
Most serious players only please, no rookies(sorry).
WITP Scen. 15, am open to other scenarios...
Will discuss settings.
No multi-day turns.
Thanks,
Bosun
I'm still waiting for someone to report an Allied Autovictory in WitP. You sound like the person who could do it, if anyone can. Why don't you take the Allied side and try for it since you are already so successful as the Japanese side?
(And no, I'm not going to play the Japanese side against someone a good as you! [:D])
Good luck -
Dave Baranyi
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:36 am
by Jagdfluger
I am game for WitP. My record and side usually played are similar to yours (only playeyed about 7 PBEM so far). My only loss is my first game as Allies. E-mail me at
Jagdfluger@aol.com if interested.
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:33 am
by Bosun
Thanks for the vote of confidence Dave. I have never played USN, might be cool...
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:32 am
by Bosun
Mogami?
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
by mogami
Hi, I have a new turn 1 as Japan. Only I want the Allied player to write the AAR. (I'll stay out of it)
I use many restrictions the only house rules I'll ask for are these
1. no offensive missions can be flown turn airgroup transfers base.
2. no offensive missions flown by groups from overloaded airfields.
As Japan I will surrender regardless of score when
I am out of supply, enemy heavy bombers are in NORMAL range of Home Islands and not flying from Mainland China or Soviet bases. (saipan is extended range) At least one city in Japan has been the target of a sucessful atomic bomb attack. (So I will not surrender prior to July 1945 unless Allied player wins game by auto victory point ratio (4-1 1943, 3-1 1944, 2-1 1945/46)
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:00 pm
by allsports427
Hi I am New to WITP but have over 3000 hrs. on the old Grigsby game and could use a agerssive oponet. Do you need to attack without worning or are you honorable and declare war first? Allsports427
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:44 pm
by Oleg Mastruko
ORIGINAL: Jagdfluger
I am game for WitP. My record and side usually played are similar to yours (only playeyed about 7 PBEM so far). My only loss is my first game as Allies. E-mail me at
Jagdfluger@aol.com if interested.
I can personally attest Jagdfluger is top class player or as we would say in RO world - l33tz0r. He 0wnz.
I think the loss he talks about is in the game vs me, perhaps the victory I am most proud of in my history of playing WITP. However, immediatelly after I beat him, he took incredible revenge on me, beating me to dust in our next game. If there is ONE guy that's impossible to defeat as Allies that oughta be Jagdfluger.
I never played Bosun but his track record seems impressive as well.
Bosun vs Jagdfluger - that would be match of the heavyweight kings. PLEASE do an AAR!
Oleg
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:16 pm
by Drex
Yes, I desparately need to take notes. I'm losing in too many of my games. Please do an AAR.
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:22 pm
by Sonny
ORIGINAL: Drex
Yes, I desparately need to take notes. I'm losing in too many of my games. Please do an AAR.
Oooh, you're just the kind of opponent I am looking for![;)][:D]
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 am
by AdmNelson
ORIGINAL: Sonny
ORIGINAL: Drex
Yes, I desparately need to take notes. I'm losing in too many of my games. Please do an AAR.
Oooh, you're just the kind of opponent I am looking for![;)][:D]
You getting tired of kicking my behind.
RE: UV and WITP Plank Owner looks for game
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:11 pm
by Drex
I think my name is on a forum wall or something. "For an easy time, play Drex"