Page 1 of 7
Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 pm
by pauk
ok, i admit... i'm very bored. I'm on hollydays but no turns in my email.....
I just wondering myself how is Europe represent with WiTP players (i didn't notice here on boards any players from America than from Canada and USA, Africa while Asia is represented with Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and China i think).
Now, we have players from whole Europe.
1. Spain (Zecke, fremen....)
2. France (AmiralLaurent, Spooky...)
3. Belgium
4. Netherlands (willie)
5. Germany
6. Switzerland
7. Italy
8. Poland
9. Czech Republic
10. Slovakia
11. Hungary
12. Croatia
13. Serbia
14. Romania
15. Hungary
16. Estonia
17. Finland
18. Norway
19. Sweeden
20. United Kingdom
21. Russia
22. Denmark
I'm not sure about Ireland and BiH but think that there are players from this countries too...
I didn't saw groognards from Portugal, Iceland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Greece, , Letonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova...
EDIT 23. Lithuania
I've excluded some small countries as Andorra, Malta etc....
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:40 pm
by Ursa MAior
ORIGINAL: pauk
ok, i admit... i'm very bored. I'm on hollydays but no turns in my email.....
I just wondering myself how is Europe represent with WiTP players (i didn't notice here on boards any players from America than from Canada and USA, Africa while Asia is represented with Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and China i think).
Now, we have players from whole Europe.
1. Spain (Zecke, fremen....)
2. France (AmiralLaurent, Spooky...)
3. Belgium
4. Netherlands (willie)
5. Germany
6. Switzerland
7. Italy
8. Poland
9. Czech Republic
10. Slovakia
11. Hungary
12. Croatia
13. Serbia
14. Romania
15.Hungary
16. Estonia
17. Finland
18. Norway
19. Sweeden
20. United Kingdom
21. Russia
22. Denmark
I'm not sure about Ireland and BiH but think that there are players from this countries too...
I didn't saw groognards from Portugal, Iceland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Greece, Lithuania, Letonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova...
I've excluded some small countries as Andorra, Malta etc....
That is really kind of you wish I could live in the OTHER Hungary where billionare turned communists would not win elections.
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:40 pm
by Nikademus
Does Denmark count as a country? I mean....if Terminus is an example of their finest minds and all..... [X(]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:43 pm
by Speedysteve
[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Also isn't Denmark in Africa?
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:45 pm
by Ursa MAior
I would not make jokes about anohter country from a place which ranks only one place above Russia. [:D]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:45 pm
by Andy Mac
Scotland
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:45 pm
by pauk
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
That is really kind of you wish I could live in the OTHER Hungary where billionare turned communists would not win elections.
ah, this isn't my day cetainly....
[:D]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:47 pm
by Ursa MAior
Andy MAc
Just because a place has a parliament does not autmatically mean it is A country. [;)] Sorry could not miss it.
I know I knwo Stirlng bridge et al. Dont worry when your famous rock (BTW what is its name?) returns the UK will cease to exist.
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:48 pm
by Speedysteve
ORIGINAL: Andy Mac
Scotland
It's a separate country?!?[X(][:'(]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:48 pm
by pauk
Nik and Speedy, you are both right, but i can not allow myself such comments - Croatia is not yet in EU and we have to be careful with such statements (althought they are true, but then again you never know)[:D]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:49 pm
by Speedysteve
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
I would not make jokes about anohter country from a place which ranks only one place above Russia. [:D]
The Russians are high in the world rankings nowadays. No shame to be just above them[;)]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:49 pm
by Erik Rutins
Well, my family (both sides) is from Latvia, though since I was born here in the US I don't really count for this poll. However, I speak Latvian, have family living there and have been to visit several times, so perhaps that would make me 25% European or something like that. [;)]
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:50 pm
by Ursa MAior
Which rankings?
Greetings from a place which ranks 11 AND 15 respectively.
pauk
There is someone from Eire (aka Ireland). His nick is irishguy or something. His avatar says from the Emerald island.
No wonder there is noone fropm Belorussia, Ukraine etc. I think they are busy trying to make a living, and the gangsta/politician turned ex KGBs and other commie scum is not busy playing WitP.
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:52 pm
by Speedysteve
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
Which rankings?
Greetings from a place which ranks 11 AND 15 respectively.
My ranking Ursa....my rankings[;)]
Do you have 2 Hungary's because you're fighting internally again?[X(]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:53 pm
by pauk
ORIGINAL: Andy Mac
Scotland
hey there you are!
We would play at the faster rate if you click end turn option rather than sending me saved in-the-middle-of-your turn.....[:D]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:53 pm
by Speedysteve
ORIGINAL: pauk
ORIGINAL: Andy Mac
Scotland
hey there you are!
We would play at the faster rate if you click end turn option rather than sending me saved in-the-middle-of-your turn.....[:D]
LOL[:D]
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:54 pm
by pauk
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
Which rankings?
Greetings from a place which ranks 11 AND 15 respectively.
hi, i didn't rank countries... if i would do that, Croatia would be in the first place, of course....
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:55 pm
by Ursa MAior
ORIGINAL: Speedy
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
Which rankings?
Greetings from a place which ranks 11 AND 15 respectively.
My ranking Ursa....my rankings[;)]
Do you have 2 Hungary's because you're fighting internally again?[X(]
You mean we have elections. Yes. As it goes you can have two Italies in no time too.
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:56 pm
by Ursa MAior
Then it is an subconscious country list by pauk, the great man himself.
RE: Europe
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:56 pm
by pauk
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Well, my family (both sides) is from Latvia, though since I was born here in the US I don't really count for this poll. However, I speak Latvian, have family living there and have been to visit several times, so perhaps that would make me 25% European or something like that. [;)]
Regards,
- Erik
Didn't know that, thanks for sharing
[:)]