Page 1 of 1
Pre-ordering game?
Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2001 10:19 pm
by Dgold
It is possible to pre-pay and pre-order a copy of this game? I for one would like to send you the money now so you have some income coming in - you guys have done so much for free! I'm sure many other gamers would pre-order now, if given the chance.
Dgold
Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2001 10:44 pm
by Dgold
As an additional thought to my post above, perhaps Matrix Games could offer an earlier playable demo to those who pre-purchase the game?
Dgold
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2001 2:49 am
by mogami
Hi, I too am willing to pay for a test demo and give feedback to help develop these games
------------------
I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a differant direction!
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2001 4:29 am
by David Heath
What can I say but WOW!. Thank you very much. We will be offering a discount to those who preorder we will announce that once we are closer to a release date.
David
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2001 7:43 am
by RevRick
And the congregation said "Amen." Keep us posted, friends, and we'll keep waiting.
------------------
God Bless;
Rev. Rick, the tincanman
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 3:09 am
by Viriato
count me in for the pre-order ...
------------------
A sorte protege os audazes
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 3:51 am
by nittany
My friends, pre-order is the word of the day! Name the time and date. Just remember I may be cheap, but I'm not easy.
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2001 11:48 am
by Dragon
Sign me up for a pre-order!!!
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2001 5:57 am
by Bulldog61
Ditto on the pre-order