Had to do it.
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:08 pm
Hi,
I just had to put together a replacement for the stock weapons I was using on my Cartel ships. They just don't go with the fleets color scheme and stuck out like a sore thumb.
What I came up looks much like my CKG guns... only smaller. Now everything looks harmonious. [:'(]
I will still use a few stock turrets for the underside of the craft. I simply don't want to create inverted versions of the new AA guns. My Cartel file is big enough already. [:D] Update coming soon.
I know.... I know.... who cares?
I just had to put together a replacement for the stock weapons I was using on my Cartel ships. They just don't go with the fleets color scheme and stuck out like a sore thumb.
What I came up looks much like my CKG guns... only smaller. Now everything looks harmonious. [:'(]
I will still use a few stock turrets for the underside of the craft. I simply don't want to create inverted versions of the new AA guns. My Cartel file is big enough already. [:D] Update coming soon.
I know.... I know.... who cares?