Page 1 of 1
league creation issues
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:07 am
by rroberson
after spending the better part of 2 months making unis, went to create my 32 team league tonite.
No joy.
Created teams inside the game...about 8 of them vanish into cyberspace.
Go through the team utilty and create them. They appear there...but not inside the game.
No idea what to do ...
Its a two conference 4 division 4 team each (just like the NFL).
Any ideas?
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:14 am
by Gman1025
I had this happen as well. What worked for me was to go into the utilities and edit the league. Click and drag the teams over to the unassigned teams. Reassign them and you should be good to go.
Thanks for reporting that. I forgot about it.
A bit of a pain. At least it you have the league.
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:42 pm
by David Winter
Please send the league file to
support@wintervalley.com (please zip it up) and please provide a note in the email so I know what issue the file attaches too.
Thanks
David
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:34 pm
by rroberson
ORIGINAL: Gman1025
I had this happen as well. What worked for me was to go into the utilities and edit the league. Click and drag the teams over to the unassigned teams. Reassign them and you should be good to go.
Thanks for reporting that. I forgot about it.
A bit of a pain. At least it you have the league.
Yeah, I tried that. Went out of the game into the utilty, recreated the missing teams, drug them to the right spot and went back into game. No Joy. No where to be seen. Yet they appear when I boot up the utilty.
I will zip the file up for you dave when I get home for lunch. Silly job messing with my gaming

.
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:09 pm
by rroberson
ORIGINAL: David Winter
Please send the league file to
support@wintervalley.com (please zip it up) and please provide a note in the email so I know what issue the file attaches too.
Thanks
David
You have mail.
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:03 am
by David Winter
Hi.
I took a look at this league file. Pressing the reset button on the league screen allowed the missing teams to show up. Including Australia twice (as it is in the database) Not sure if you meant to have it in there twice.
Please try pressing the reset button and see if that works for you. I've also emailed you back the league file as corrected.
Hope this helps somewhat.
David
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:08 am
by rroberson
Worked like a charm and thank you. The Aussies were there twice because I was trying to force the game to see one of my versions of them

.
I had had the same problem with another team and that had worked.
RE: league creation issues
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:01 pm
by Marauders
Please try pressing the reset button and see if that works for you.
Should there be an issues FAQ for this kind of thing. As issues like this are resolved, it would be nice to have one place to go to find answers before going to the boards.
If the search function worked better, I guess this wouldn't be as needed, but there it is.