Navy Seals
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:12 pm
Just another e-mail that is being passed around, but I liked it, so I am sharing with you guys.
Navy Seals are always taught
1) Keep your priorities in order and
2) Know when to act without hesitation.
A Navy SEAL was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and
Afghanistan.
One of the courses had a professor who was an av owed
atheist and a member of the ACLU.
One day he shocked the class when he came in, looked to
the ceiling, and flatly stated,
"God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this
platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."
The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.
Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed! , "Here I am God.
I'm still waiting."
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL
got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and
cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform.
The professor was out cold.
The SEAL went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there
looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken,
looked at the SEAL and asked,
"What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The SEAL calmly replied,
"God was too busy to day protecting soldiers who are
protecting your right to say stupid shit and act like a dumb ass;
so He sent me."
Navy Seals are always taught
1) Keep your priorities in order and
2) Know when to act without hesitation.
A Navy SEAL was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and
Afghanistan.
One of the courses had a professor who was an av owed
atheist and a member of the ACLU.
One day he shocked the class when he came in, looked to
the ceiling, and flatly stated,
"God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this
platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."
The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.
Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed! , "Here I am God.
I'm still waiting."
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL
got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and
cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform.
The professor was out cold.
The SEAL went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there
looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken,
looked at the SEAL and asked,
"What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The SEAL calmly replied,
"God was too busy to day protecting soldiers who are
protecting your right to say stupid shit and act like a dumb ass;
so He sent me."