Page 1 of 1

I am doing something wrong!!!

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:27 pm
by Caines
Greeting people, I am new in this forum, but avid lover of Starshatter. I have been able to download from grouper, different DAT mods and used them successfully, but for some reason, I cannot figure out how to create the DAT file. I can make a DAT file, that is easy, but what I can't do is make a DAT file that will work. Can someone please tell me what I need to put into my DAT fil and how to do it?
I have a great imagination can have no problems making my ship designs and texturing, but when it comes to the DEF files and what to say as to where the weapon points emitt from on the model, I am lost. I have tried to follew the guidelines others have placed here, but to no avail

Image

RE: I am doing something wrong!!!

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:08 pm
by wdboyd
Salutations,

Email me and I will forward you the information you need. [:'(]

wdboyd@zoominternet.net