Page 1 of 1

Shortlist error [Resolved in Next Patch]

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:57 pm
by phillypaul
Hey Shaun,

Great Game, Thanks!!!

I have an issue with the shortlist (Team Management screen) (2005 Replay). It worked for part of the season then I added Nick Swisher and it gave me an error message "Unexpected Error: Item not found in this collection" so I click "ok" and it tells me it's loading something but nothing happens. The only way I can move on is to click on Schedule Calendar. I thought it was only with Swisher but, it started with him and has continued with anyone I add to the list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:38 pm
by puresimmer
Man, I just can't seem to duplicate this!

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:30 pm
by phillypaul
Stumped ya, huh [;)]


I'm playing as the phillies and I can send it to you if you want.


Paul

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:28 pm
by puresimmer
Yes, please send me your association via www.sendthisfile.com (shaun@puresim.com)

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:02 pm
by phillypaul
Thanks Shaun, it's on the way. I messed up the initial and cancelled...hopefully you only get one zip file.

Some other things have popped up and are explained in the note.

Paul

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:52 pm
by phillypaul
Shaun,

just an update...

The simming issue seemed to only be for April 1. I've gone a week without any further issues with that.

Thanks again,
Paul

RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:39 pm
by puresimmer
Got it.

BTW, I found that short list bug. It actually had to do with having minor league players on the short list! Thank you so much for sending me your file I never would have thought of that. It will be fixed in the next patch.


RE: Shortlist error

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:35 pm
by phillypaul
Glad to be of help....Thanks for a Great Game!!


PS - glad I didn't break it [;)]

RE: Shortlist error [Resolved in Next Patch]

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:07 am
by Bustoff
I just applied the 1.1 patch and this problem still exists. Same behavior as described earlier.