Page 1 of 3

???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:25 am
by Ron Saueracker
As the # 1 griper around here, I've never started a "" why I don't like thing" thread. Why am I the big bad ass?

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:26 am
by 33Vyper
It is because we are Canadian Ron.....they think they can just kick us Canucks around....just wait one of these days....


RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:19 am
by witpqs
Ron, only because you asked:

It's because of the sheer number of times, regardless of the context of the discussion that was taking place, you jumped in with a gripe. Sometimes the gripe was legitimate in its own right, sometimes not. The big factor has been the volume and persistence of the gripes irrespective of the conversation you inserted them into.

Ron, not looking to argue - you asked and I'm respecting you enough to give you my honest opinion.

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:58 am
by CobraAus
I have never taken Ron as gripper or a bad ase come to think of it - it has always been a style of gentle mind washing through continuance of presence

Cobra Aus

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:30 am
by tabpub
ORIGINAL: CobraAus

I have never taken Ron as gripper or a bad ase come to think of it - it has always been a style of gentle mind washing through continuance of presence

Cobra Aus

whoa.....when I stop by in Melbourne I will have to meet you...and perhaps you will have some of what you are smoking now left over for me to hit off of....

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 am
by captskillet
Ron a bad-ass................. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [;)] [:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:30 am
by Mifune
LOL, Cobra I do believe that Websters needs to use your line as an example for sarcasm. "gentle mind washing through continuance of presence" what a dry way to finish your line. Kudos on several levels.

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:44 pm
by Halsey
Other peoples opinions mean nothing Ron.[:D]

Keep doing your thing.
It's what makes you so special.[;)]

I'm glad your not one of the lemmings.[:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:51 pm
by Nomad
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

As the # 1 griper around here, I've never started a "" why I don't like thing" thread. Why am I the big bad ass?

Are you starting to read your own press now? [:D]

Who said you were the "big bad ass?" Frag? Phooooooooooot. [8|][>:]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:39 pm
by m10bob
I'm with Halsey and Nomad on this.. Ron has been instrumental in changes to the game, and has likely taken the flak for a lot of stuff some folks were too chicken**** to say.
We all play a great game here, and to feel it should have never had any of its' components criticized, somewhat diminishes the size of the game.
(We are however wary of the Canadians gathering on the borders.)[:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:29 pm
by Mr.Frag
Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:37 pm
by rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

[:D][:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:51 pm
by 33Vyper
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

Holy crap !!

I almost fell outta my chair on that one [:D][:D][:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:01 pm
by Platoonist
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

Uh-Oh Canada. [;)]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:23 pm
by wworld7
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ron, have you actually bought the game yet?

This was my morning LAUGH, OMG I think this is the end...

Flipper

P.S. Ron you're not bad, so don't let others get you down.

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:45 pm
by dtravel
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

As the # 1 griper around here, I've never started a "" why I don't like thing" thread. Why am I the big bad ass?

And what am I?

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:40 pm
by Halsey
Hey yeah!

We forgot about dtravel.[;)]
When this game came out he was a pro WITP Fanboy, bigtime![;)]

Look at him now.[:D]
Our voice of reality and reason.

So look Ron, you're not alone.[:D]

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:50 pm
by dtravel
ORIGINAL: Halsey

Hey yeah!

We forgot about dtravel.[;)]
When this game came out he was a pro WITP Fanboy, bigtime![;)]

Look at him now.[:D]
Our voice of reality and reason.

Hey! I resent that!
So look Ron, you're not alone.[:D]

Waitaminute, what makes you think I'm joining him on an isolated Greek island?!? Image

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:52 pm
by DuckofTindalos
You might actually prefer it, once the spreadsheets have finally driven you insane...

RE: ???

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:56 pm
by dtravel
ORIGINAL: Terminus

You might actually prefer it, once the spreadsheets have finally driven you insane...

Which part? Image