Page 1 of 1
Amateur draft will not proceed.
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:37 am
by smc415
Finished the 1902 season, started in 1901 with 20 teams.
I click on the "start amateur draft" link, and i get an hourglass for about three seconds....then nothing. Nothing ever.
RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:46 am
by puresimmer
What version?
Also, can you zip up and send me a copy of your assn via
www.sendthisfile.com
I'll have a look.
RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:17 am
by smc415
Working on it. Are the instructions for sendthisfile on their website? Or do you have something like a link with them here? Also just send them to your email address?
Oh and Version 1.0
RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:17 pm
by smc415
Assn sent. I will note that I created it from a template, and then ran the first season and a half or so in unattended mode. This will be the first time I will have run the amateur draft manually. Let me know if you find anything.
RE: Amateur draft will not proceed.
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:38 pm
by puresimmer
Ah, yes there is a bug in 1.0 when using the association template. This is fixed in the upcoming patch.
Thanks.