Page 1 of 1

Origins 29 June-3 July 2006

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:28 pm
by mogami
Hi, OK time to see who is coming and set up our events.
I'd like to get a multi player COG game and a short scenario WITP game. (Coral sea)

It might not be possible and I still have to wait for my blood tests to come back OK but I have managed to be cleared for service in all other regards.
I've asked Major Mike Solli to swear me in and if it can be arranged have my Matrix friends present for the ceremony.

RE: Origins 29 June-3 July 2006

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:29 pm
by Herrbear
Where is it being held this year?

RE: Origins 29 June-3 July 2006

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:31 pm
by mogami
Hi, Columbus Convention Center Columbus Ohio

RE: Origins 29 June-3 July 2006

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:16 pm
by Bosun
I'll have your Coral Sea turn ready tonight if you like.

RE: Origins 29 June-3 July 2006

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:08 am
by mogami
Hi, Bosun I mean a hotseat game played at Origins.