Page 1 of 1
Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:00 am
by KG Erwin
(also posted in the opponents forum)
I'm ready to take you on in a PBEM -- you Japanese defense against me US Marine assault. Okinawa, May 1945. How about it?
Let's make this real fun -- would someone design an Okinawa battlefield for us?
Damn, Forgorin, you got all the defensive advantages. You can just cower in your bunkers and wait for me to burn and blast you into oblivion.
Or, you can fight. Catch me in crossfires from mutually-supporting positions, and make me fight for every inch of ground.
What an apocalyptic battle -- an irresistable force against an immovable object.
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:58 am
by KG Erwin
Note: Forgorin won't ever respond to this. Why? He and Tokyo Boy are one and the same person. He actually challenged himself to a PBEM. I'm not sure what to make of this, but draw your own conclusions.
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:01 am
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin
Note: Forgorin won't ever respond to this. Why? He and Tokyo Boy are one and the same person. He actually challenged himself to a PBEM. I'm not sure what to make of this, but draw your own conclusions.
Based on IP, they are different people.
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:14 am
by KG Erwin
Thanks, Erik, but the thought is creepy. [X(]
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:00 pm
by forgorin
Dude. You need to get a grip and a life![:-]
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:08 pm
by forgorin
And, no I will not play you. I dont really like pbem. I just wanted to have a fun Haig style battle against him. too bad he will never reply to my request. Oh well. Have fun all.
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:10 pm
by Alby
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin
(also posted in the opponents forum)
I'm ready to take you on in a PBEM -- you Japanese defense against me US Marine assault. Okinawa, May 1945. How about it?
Let's make this real fun -- would someone design an Okinawa battlefield for us?
Damn, Forgorin, you got all the defensive advantages. You can just cower in your bunkers and wait for me to burn and blast you into oblivion.
Or, you can fight. Catch me in crossfires from mutually-supporting positions, and make me fight for every inch of ground.
What an apocalyptic battle -- an irresistable force against an immovable object.
hey I would'nt mind playin ya Gunny!
[:D]
altho I suck, perhaps I can give you a good battle.
Bonzai!!!!!
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:00 pm
by soldier
Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess [:)]
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:09 pm
by KG Erwin
ORIGINAL: soldier
Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess [:)]
LOL! Actually, I think its "bonsai". Good one, soldier. [:D]
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:52 pm
by Alby
So you are afraid of my challenge??
[:D]


heheh geez I am sounding like someone else...LOL
and just kidding BTW
I know you dont play pbem
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:48 am
by forgorin
Its banzai!
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:36 am
by Svennemir
Bonzai ! .. isn't that the ancient japanese tradition of trimming miniture trees ?
Could be something for the IJA to do in their bunkers i guess
Ahh yes. I seem to remember the hot key is ctrl+m, you just have to be in a hex with trees. Isn't that how it works?
RE: Challenging Forgorin
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:18 pm
by Korpraali V
ORIGINAL: Svennemir
Ahh yes. I seem to remember the hot key is ctrl+m, you just have to be in a hex with trees. Isn't that how it works?
Exactly. [;)][:D][:D][:D]