Page 1 of 1

crack of the bat

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:48 pm
by kenparker23
How can I hear the crack of the bat? All of my sounds work except this one. Pretty trivial question, but I know it must be an easy fix.

RE: crack of the bat

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:39 am
by kenparker23
To add to this, I have no other ambient sounds durnig the game.  No fireworks.  The box to disable ambient sounds not checked.  Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problems.  I am also using the latest beta patch, however, there were no sounds prior to installing the patch.
 
KP

RE: crack of the bat

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:15 pm
by Amaroq
The only other thing I can think of is to look in

Home | Association Options | General Options tab - there's a checkbox for "Enable Sounds" - but if you're hearing the other sounds that seems unlikely.


RE: crack of the bat

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:10 pm
by kenparker23
I have the sounds option checked.  I can hear menu music as well as the national anthem.  However, when the game starts there is silence.  Shaun, any ideas?  Has anyone else had this problem?  Should I save may league and reinstall the game?