Page 1 of 2

Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:55 pm
by Erik Rutins
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to report that boxed copies of TOAW III are now available in our store. Boxed copy options (Physical + Digital and Physical Only) cost $10 US more than the Digital Download Only price. Unfortunately, there is no "upgrade" to the physical options from the digital download only. The boxed copy itself is a full color printed DVD box with an included full color printed CD that is personalized with your Order # and Serial # (so that you won't lose them).

Also, since we get this question a lot - all versions include a searchable PDF manual.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:58 pm
by jungelsj_slith
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Unfortunately, there is no "upgrade" to the physical options from the digital download only.

Why not? It seems like your customers are inquiring about it fairly often.

Thanks for the update, by the way.

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:35 pm
by Qbec

Hello!

I just buy Toaw 111 ( physical + download ) on marix but I have a problem .

They don't give me a serial number for instalation . No serial on the matris page when I finish to pay with ma crédit card and no on the mail of confirmation that matrix send after we purchase a product . I try on the site of Matrix to find my serial number and I folow the instruction there but nothing works . I am use with this kind of purchase and usely I have no probleme with the serial number but now I not very Happy of this situation.
I can't load the game and I won't to say some very bad bad word like Only French Canadian like me can say .....[;)][:D]

I send a Email to Matrix But they respond to follow the instruction on the site ( store faq for find my seriel number but nothing work

Some have any solutions for me ????[&:]

Qbec

Sorry for my bad english it's not my usuel language

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:43 pm
by golden delicious
ORIGINAL: Qbec


Hello!

I just buy Toaw 111 ( physical + download ) on marix but I have a problem .

They don't give me a serial number for instalation .

Naturally it's not ideal- but when you get the game box there should be a serial number printed on the CD.

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 pm
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: Qbec
Hello!
I just buy Toaw 111 ( physical + download ) on marix but I have a problem .
They don't give me a serial number for instalation . No serial on the matris page when I finish to pay with ma crédit card and no on the mail of confirmation that matrix send after we purchase a product . I try on the site of Matrix to find my serial number and I folow the instruction there but nothing works . I am use with this kind of purchase and usely I have no probleme with the serial number but now I not very Happy of this situation.
I can't load the game and I won't to say some very bad bad word like Only French Canadian like me can say .....[;)][:D]
I send a Email to Matrix But they respond to follow the instruction on the site ( store faq for find my seriel number but nothing work
Some have any solutions for me ????[&:]
Qbec
Sorry for my bad english it's not my usuel language

I'm checking into this right now with DR. If there was a store glitch, you will be assigned a new serial number tomorrow if it can't be retrieved today via www.findmyorder.com. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:06 pm
by Qbec

Thanks for your respond ,I will check tomorrow [:)]

It's bad , I have the game on my hard disk but can't install it [&o][:)]


Qbec

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:42 am
by Qbec
Thanks Erik
 
      I receve a Mail from Matrix with my serial number . The game  run now and I'm very Happy
 
 Erik , you are the best .......[:D][:D][:D]
 
Qbec[:)]

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:46 am
by Erik Rutins
Thanks Qbec, enjoy! [8D] Fortunately, it was a one-time glitch, we confirmed that there's no systemic issue.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:16 am
by jungelsj_slith
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Thanks Qbec, enjoy! [8D] Fortunately, it was a one-time glitch, we confirmed that there's no systemic issue.

Regards,

- Erik


Could I get an answer to my question earlier in the thread? You may have missed it. I'd be interested to know if it's only a slight problem that will be remedied in the future. I would like to have paid the extra $ to put a box on my shelf, but sometime's it's too difficult to wait :) It would be awesome to be able to upgrade or to have the box/dd option available when the product goes gold so that I can download right away and then receive the box whenever it was available.


RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:13 am
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: molotov_billy
Why not? It seems like your customers are inquiring about it fairly often.
Thanks for the update, by the way.

I've answered this a few times in different threads, actually. It's just not something the store back-end can handle right now. We've got it in the store upgrade plan, but I'm not sure when it will come to pass.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:10 am
by jungelsj_slith
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
I've answered this a few times in different threads, actually. It's just not something the store back-end can handle right now. We've got it in the store upgrade plan, but I'm not sure when it will come to pass.

Regards,

- Erik

Suppose a guy doesn't read every post in a forum? [;)] Thanks for the info. Good to hear.

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:44 am
by Boonierat
Err...call me stupid but I just can't seem to find the boxed copy option anywhere in the Store, where should I look for it?

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:49 am
by *Lava*
It's still not listed in the store.

I'm waiting for it too.

Ray (alias Lava)

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:48 pm
by Boonierat
I still can't see the option to buy the boxed version, could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Boonie

Nevermind, it just poped right now, downloading it [;)]

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:00 pm
by Erik Rutins
They're showing up fine for me in all stores and have since yesterday. Is anyone still having problem seeing those options?

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:09 am
by *Lava*
Not here.

Order placed and everything went smoothly.

Looking forward to the game. And a big "Thanks" to all the folks at Matrix and the volunteers who helped make it possible.

Ray (alias Lava)

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:41 pm
by Sabre21
Hi Erik

I just tried placing an order by phone for a boxed copy plus download and the matrix operator was pretty clueless and had no idea what TOAW 3 was and that it wasn't in the system for ordering. I even had to spell out the entire title and she still had problems.

I normally don't use online ordering systems and prefer talking to a live person, but it looks like I may have to use the online ordering here after what just occured.

By the way, are the any of the WWIII scenarios included in the game, I always enjoyed that era.

Glad to see you still in the business Erik:)

Andy Johnson/Sabre 21

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:13 am
by Marc von Martial
ORIGINAL: Sabre21

By the way, are the any of the WWIII scenarios included in the game, I always enjoyed that era.

Yep, quite a few actually.

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:17 am
by liuzg150181
Quite a numerous amount of post-WWII & post-Cold War scenarios to say the least.

RE: Boxed Copies Now Available!

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:43 am
by *Lava*
Hi,

My shipping status is given as "backordered."

What gives?

Ray (alias Lava)